How many Licks does it take

Monday, December 14, 2009

I have been trying to share my video!


I have uploaded this twice at dad-blogs, on my stupidity it was in a format it didn't support. Sorry Joe for wasting some of your time. I then uploaded to youtube, but the audio came out weird. So now I am uploading directly to my blog.... let's see if it works???

***UPDATE***

It Didn't However Flickr does video now, so I gave them a try, and waalaa!!!!!


This is my son, only two. I love this video you can see the wheels turning in his head. Everyone who has met him has complimented on his speech. I myself am very impressed. He's almost four now, and is still amazing me with his vocabulary. Some words he has trouble with Soldier, Yellow, and the one I can't even say Literally. (I hate that word LOL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP