Everybody was......

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kung Fu Fighting



Ever look at a picture and a song just pops into your head. Well......

Everytime I look at this picture, I hear "everybody was, Kung Fu Fighting". A song from Carl Douglas, which I didn't know until I decided to write this blog. I found that info out from Lyrics playground. They also said it was recorded by The Drifters, Bus Stop, and la Muerte.

La what? I can't pronounce it, well at least I don't think I'm pronounceing it right. Ok Obviously I'm not, because I don't talk outloud as I write my blogs. Should I? Do You?


You can download this song at Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting - Kung Fu Fighting

4 comments:

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours January 20, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

No clue on how to pronounce that...so I'm no help!

When ever I hear Kung Fu Fighting I hear the song, plus imagine the game on our Wii Fit that is Kung Fu something or another. lol

Your little one is adorable! Great pic!

Happy WW!

Cheryl Pitt January 20, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

Little boys are so much fun. They crack me up with their imaginings.

http://crispy-not-crunchy.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-dressed-myself.html

Karie,  January 20, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

Yes the karate chop stance!

whitebullie,  January 20, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

@Kara- I'm glad I'm not the only one!
@Cheryl- He definitely has imagination.
@Karie- Yep Watch out.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP