Where's the hooker?

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Is their an appropriate age for a son to be asking "where's the hooker?"


I mean it's not like it's his eighteenth birthday, and I'm gonna make him a man, or he's getting married, and it's last night being a free man. I would never do that, so don't get the wrong idea about me, just adding some humor.

The question was asked over the summer. We were staying at my wife's aunt's place up in Ogunquit, Maine. I don't think thats a town where hookers hang out. My son, mother in-law, and her sisters were coming back from the pool. My wife and I were hanging out inside, when my son came in and asked "where's the hooker?" No idea what he meant, we begin laughing, of course he thought it was hysterical too.

After our laugh we learned he wanted to hang his towel up. one of the aunts must of told him to hang his towel up. What do you hang stuff on, that one end looks like a hook? A hanger, which wasn't figured out until we arrived home. But that's not the end of the story.....

Know when something funny, gets funnier? Thats exactly what happen. The next morning when we, were all getting ready to go down to the beach. My wife's mom comes out wearing a robe to cover up a her bathing suite. My thought (out-loud oops) "Robbie I found the hooker!" That drew the attention of my wife who came to see her mom in her bathing suite robe.

Let me describe it to you black, see thru, and lacy on the bottom and on the cuffs, and ends before the knees. She calls it a bathing suite robe, most call it lingerie. Tomatoe Tamato I guess.

3 comments:

WeaselMomma January 11, 2010 at 4:00 AM  

This will be a family story that gets told for ages.

Unknown January 11, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Oh my goodness! Too funny... thanks for sharing!

WhiteBullie January 12, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

@weaselmomma- I plan on it!

@Farmer Jane- No prob. Thanks for the comment ;)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP