Shhh I have a secret!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

This post is about, my sons first prank. A prank he still loves to do today, and although it may be getting old for momma, I still love when he does it. It reminds me of the first time he tried it.

It was bedtime, time to kiss and say goodnite to daddy. Sometimes he's moody and doesn't want to, but I need a big hug from my boy before he goes to sleep. I don't see him all day so these hugs are important to me.

I get his attention by telling him "I wanna tell you a secret". I know better! He takes after his mom, and can't keep a secret. He finaly comes over I cup his ear, take a deep breath, and give a fast quick blow to the outside of his ear.

He thought it was hysterical."let me do you" his says. I play along, and act like I wasn't ecspecting it. I jump, we laugh, then momma yells down from his room "are you ready?"

She tucks him in at night. I tell him to go head up. I see in his face he's gonna tell momma his new secret. I follow from behind, because I didn't want to miss it.

"Momma, I wanna tell you a secret" he yells going up the stairs. She leans over he cups her ear, and starts laughing. He tries three times, and everytime he burst out laughing. The fourth time he tries to blow, but again he is laughing.

Do you know what it looks and sounds like, when you try to blow as your laughing?

My wife still doesn't know what's so funny, looking at me, like just tell me. Finally he tells me to do it. She jumps, but doesn't think it's as a funny as me and my son do.

Have a similar story? I'd love to hear about it leave a comment with a link to it. Who just leave a comment on my story!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP