Product review: whack a weasel 2000 +10

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My son and I recently watched a infomercial over @ world of weasels. It was a product that legally allows you to beat you kids. Kidding geash.....

My son was so excited, I told him I would get him one,and it arrived today. For a $19.95 it was worth every penny. Fun for the whole family, including the pets.

I had one disapoint though the infomercial never said weasels not included :( so I had to improvise.




I'd like to thank weasel momma for posting her video.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

WeaselMomma January 14, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

Hysterical! I love that you ran with this. If you listen carefully, the disclaimer at the end of the commercial, in rushed, hushed tones, does state that Weasels are not included & that you must send a self abused stomped antelope along with your payment. =)

As Cape Cod Turns January 14, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Funny! It did look like a great product. I am thinking of ordering one myself if my kids start taking over....

WhiteBullie January 14, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

@weaslmomma- I thought you would like! you deserve an award for this great idea. It was definitely gave us a fun night.

@sue Glad you like, and thanks for the comment.

Mrs4444 January 23, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

This is really great; best product review ever :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP