Wii pee........

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I came across a video on Youtube, and the fact that my last post was on the same subject, I decided it would be a good time to ask, how do you teach your son to pee with good aim? Is it even possible?


I dread when we are at a friends or relatives, and he comes yelling "I have to pee". When we are at home. I'm prepared with windex, paper towels, gloves, ect. When I go in with him I pray, I don't come out looking like I was front row a Gallagher show.

The first problem is he waits till he's gonna explode. He's literally a walking water balloon. Luckily he has never popped, or broken the seal before making it to the bathroom. Now I go in there with him for two reasons. The first reason is to coach him by yelling, "Look where your peeing", "why are you looking at the ceiling?" "don't worry about the empty toilet paper roll". The second reason is to save on paper towels, windex, and time cleaning up our bathroom.

I can't even imaging what goes on in there with out someone to remind him, he's peeing, and where the pee is suppose to be going. which brings me to the Youtube video! I don't believe it's real, but I really think there's a market for it, and that market would be us parents who need to teach their sons good aim.

I think the person in the video uses the same technique as my son!

7 comments:

poosemommy January 17, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

glad to know my boys aren't the only ones!

WhiteBullie January 18, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

@cuz I'm the mommy- thanks for the comment! That's why I like the summer, so he can pee outside.

WeaselMomma January 18, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

You could always go with the flushable toilet targets that they make for boys.
I took a different route with my son. I taught him to pee sitting down until he was old enough to have better coordination.
Yeah, I am that smart.

WhiteBullie January 18, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

@weaselmomma thanks, I new someone would give me some advice. Did try the sitting thing hit the ceiling before I got a chance to tell him to hold it down.

Unknown January 19, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

Oh my goodness, what a funny entry! I think I'm going to enjoy coming back again to your site. I remember when my daughter was at the 'gotta go...RIGHT NOW!!!' phase of her life. She's almost 13 now so trust me they grow out of it...eventually!

Cheers,
L Avery Brown
http://whenasouthernwomanrambles.blogspot.com/

christopher,  January 23, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

I'm a fan of the idea of having something to aim at. Something along the lines of the urinal fly. ( http://12.162.163.88/blog/post/News-Article.aspx ) There must be some way to adopt this for toilets at home that don't involve flushing the target each time (though flushable targets are fun). :)

Unknown January 27, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Good find! Wrong... but good! Flushable targets? Amazing the new fangled gadgets they come up with. Keep the daddy humor coming!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP